Monday, December 10, 2012

Ross-Parrish Wedding

My baby sister, Kathy and her beau, Shawn tied the knot on October 27, 2012. The ceremony took place at the historic St. Francis Xavier Academy and Convent(circa 1868) which was ran by the Sisters of Mercy for 132 years. As we were waiting to walk down the steps I caught Kathy peering out the window. Oh, she heard our music cue. A "Big Thank You" goes to Diane Wilder. Even though we were all scattered, she kept things running smoothly. The ceremony was officiated by Kathy's life long pastor and friend, Donnie Cain. While trying not to look at Casey during the ceremony because it would make me cry, out of the corner of my eye, I could see the bottom of her dress tremble. Yes, Little Jack not only wore short socks, they were grey as well. And, I even got the chance to dance with my husband at this wedding. I guess the bride picked up my camera and took this picture while Summer serenaded us with bubbles. It was sweet and beautiful. Check out these too cool personalized guitar picks we ordered for wedding favors from personalizationmall.com

No comments: